Friday, August 21, 2015

Hope

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share with you another Cancer Awareness card that I have made.  I am entering this card in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.


For this card I used the Lil' Inker Designs Quilted Stitched Pattern die on the Core'dinations Color Core card stock then sanded it a bit to let the color come through.  I then stamped the Sparkle N Sprinkle Awareness ribbon stamp with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and then rubbed some Victorian Velvet distress ink over it and fussy cut it out.  Next I cut out the Quickutz Nesting Eyelet square die and added that to the base of the card and then placed the Awareness ribbon on top of that.  Next I cut out the Wplus9 Seasonal Sentiments hope die in white paper and covered it with Versamark and then heat embossed it using Petal Pink embossing powder and added that to thee card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Don't forget to stop by the Sparkle N Sprinkle August Challenge:  Where the theme is anything goes, to see all the wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the ribbon!! The hope die is fabulous, too!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, fantastic design! Wonderful monochromatic theme and the textures are beautiful! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Lori. Loving the distressed look. Thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Challenge over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous Lori! Love the quilted die you used for the background and hope die. These all work so well together. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. And congrats on being a SNS Featured Artist this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!