Saturday, July 11, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs July Challenge for OWH

Hello Friends,


I am sharing a card with you today that I am entering in the July Our Daily Bread Designs card challenge for OWH.  The Challenge is to make a thank you card. A patriotic thank you card seemed appropriate to send to our Heroes!  I just had to participate in this Challenge since it will be the last ODBD for Operation Write Home.  All cards have to reach OWH before August 1st.


Here is what I used to make this card:

 Bo Bunny Anthem Paper
 Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die
 Avery Elle Brave Stamp Set
 Faded Jeans Distress Ink

Be sure to stop by the Our Daily Bread July Challenge to see what other great cards are being made for Operation Write Home!

I hope I have inspired you to make something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the Land of the Free script stamp in the shape of the US!! That's so fabulous!! Beautiful papers, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the red, white, and blue cards you've been making lately. This is so exception. Beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. You are out doing yourself with these wonderful patriotic cards. Love all the dies.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Perfect for OWH.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!