Thursday, April 23, 2015

Missing You Card


Hello My Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for the Great Impressions April Challenge:  Eggstra Special.-


For this A2 card I started out with a piece of kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I stamped the Great Impressions "Missing You" stamp in black ink on white paper and colored it in with Copic Markers.  Next I cut it out using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Devine Eloquence die and then I used some distress ink to color the sky and then I added it to the card.  I also stamped the sentiment form the same Great Impressions "Missing You" stamp set in black ink.  I will be adding this to the box of cards I am getting ready to send to Operation Write Home.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!  Don't forget to stop by the Great Impressions April Challenge:  Eggstra Special to see all the wonderful cards that have been created for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lori!! I love the image!! You colored it so beautifully!! What a fabulous card this is!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Lori! LOVE the gorgeous scene you created and the fabulous scroll work border! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! What a darling card! Your scene is so pretty, and the border is perfect for it! Thanks for linking up with us at Great Impressions! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!