Thursday, April 23, 2015

Missing You Card


Hello My Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for the Great Impressions April Challenge:  Eggstra Special.-


For this A2 card I started out with a piece of kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I stamped the Great Impressions "Missing You" stamp in black ink on white paper and colored it in with Copic Markers.  Next I cut it out using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Devine Eloquence die and then I used some distress ink to color the sky and then I added it to the card.  I also stamped the sentiment form the same Great Impressions "Missing You" stamp set in black ink.  I will be adding this to the box of cards I am getting ready to send to Operation Write Home.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!  Don't forget to stop by the Great Impressions April Challenge:  Eggstra Special to see all the wonderful cards that have been created for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lori!! I love the image!! You colored it so beautifully!! What a fabulous card this is!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Lori! LOVE the gorgeous scene you created and the fabulous scroll work border! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! What a darling card! Your scene is so pretty, and the border is perfect for it! Thanks for linking up with us at Great Impressions! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!