Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Miss You



Hello My Friends,
 
Well it is Wednesday, April 1st and you know what that means ~ today is the start of Scrapy Land bi-monthly challenge, and I am not foolin'!!  The theme for Challenge #15 is ~ Anything goes PLUS use any Scrapy Land brand die.

 It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your projects!! 

This Challenge will run from April 1st thru April 12th, so be sure to check out the Design Team creations and then get busy and join us!  You have a chance at winning a $15 Gift Certificate to the Scrapy Land Store.  Here is my card for Challenge #15:


For this A2 card I started with a piece of lavender card stock.  Next I took a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor card stock and I placed my Memory Box Ferrand Heart die in the center of the paper and ran that through my Vagabond.  Then I took the heart out of the center and colored it with my Faber Castell Pastel Gelatos.  I took the background and colored that with the gelatos and then I ran it thru the Vagabond with the Darice Crackle embossing folder and rubbed some of the mint green gelato over the raised parts of the paper and attached that to the base of the card.  Then I place the heart back into the center and cut out the Die-Versions Sweet Wordlets "Miss You" and placed that over the heart.  Isn't this Ferrand Heart a gorgeous die?  I just love it!


Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful inspiration from the Design Team here.  And now it is your turn to play along with us!

Please remember:
~ include one or more die brands that Scrapy Land sells
~ the theme is anything goes
~ include a link to the Scrapy Land Challenge in your post.  
~ It would be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project as well.
 
The winner will receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Scrapy Land Store
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Good Luck and thanks for stopping by!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. how beautiful, Lori! I have not tried that technique yet - thanks for explaining it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love that crackled background. Love the use of the gelatos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelt card Lori :) Crackles looks great!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Lori! Love the crackled background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori your card is so pretty, the embossing folder adds a wonderful background. Love the heart die and the beautiful flowers in the center.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lori!! The heart looks amazing!! I love the crackled background!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!