Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bald is Beautiful



Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for the Verve Stamps October 2014 Diva Dare  ~ Pink Power Challenge:



For this A2 card I started with a light pink cardstock for the base of the card, next I added a piece of  pink patterned paper.  Then I die cut the Die-Versions Whispers  Ring of Hearts die with white paper and added that to the card.  Then I stamped the Verve Pink Power stamp set  silhoutte in black ink  and applied some clear embossing powder and then heat embossed it.  Next I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Next I took some distress ink and rubbed that over the sentiment to make it stand out a bit more.  I love the way it turned out.

Please be sure to go to the Verve Stamps October 2014 Diva Dare challenge and check out all the beautiful cards that are being made for Breast Cancer Awareness!!

I hope I have inspired you to make something pink today!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and inspiring, Lori!! The sentiment looks fabulous!! Love the pretty pink paper, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that silhouette image!! Gorgeous doily you have it on! Thanks for joining us for this month`s Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!