Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Have an Ice Day!!

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share a card with you that I made for the Great Penguin Challenge of 2014 over at Squirrel's World.  Here is my card:


For this A2 card I started with some turquoise cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I added a piece of 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches patterned paper to the base.  I then stamped the Close To My Heart "Wintry Wishes" penguin on white paper and colored it with Copic markers.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilaties  Decorative Labels Twenty-Two  to cut out the penguin and the matting behind the white paper.  Next I cut out the Spellbinders D-Lites Iclcles with silver shimmer paper and placed that at the top of the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment in turquoise ink on white paper and I used the Tayloired Expressions banner die to cut it out.  Next I took the Die-Versions Wee Petites Snow Flurries and some sparkly silver paper to cut out a snowflake and attach it to the banner on the card.  And there you have it!!  My Penguin card for the Great Penguin Challenge of 2014, I hope you like it!

I sure hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable, Lori!! The little ice-skating penguin is so sweet!! I love the icicles and the sentiment!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely pingutastic Lori! Thank you so much for joining in TGPC fun, and good luck. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is so cute! I love the pretty colors and all the details you've so carefully layered on this card. I think I now *need* that icicle die! LOL It is GREAT! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Lori, he's adorable. Love this cute little pingy.
    It's lovely to see you joining in with Squirrel's Great Penguin Challenge. Good luck
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!