Friday, August 1, 2014

Mouse on Bluebell

Hello My Friends,

Happy August 1st!!  I can't believe it is already August 1st!!  This summer is just flying by!  Today I am going to show you a card that I made using a Wild Rose Studio stamp called "Mouse on Bluebell".  I just love this little mouse!!


For this A2 card I started with purple cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I added the blue stripped paper.  I stamped the Mouse on Bluebell stamp in black ink  on white paper and colored it in with copic markers, then I cut it out using the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mat Square die,  I inked the edges with blue ink and attached to the card and then stamped Happy Birthday using the Casual Friday WTF stamp set.  I think it turned out really cute!  What do you think?  It is going to be added to my box of cards for Operation Write Home.  I am working hard to get my box full and in the mail to them!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet birthday card. Love the image and your paper choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!