Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Best of Friends

Hello My Peeps,

I am very proud to announce that I have just been selected to be one of the new  members of the NEW Scrapyland Challenge Blog which will have it's first challenge on September 3rd!!  I can't wait to share more details with you soon, so keep checking back for more information!!  And now on to today's post.....

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for the Cards in Envy August Challenge.  The Challenge is to make a card showing friendship.  Here is my card:


For this A2 card I started with navy blue cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I added a 4 inch by 5 1/4 inch piece of patterned paper with the edges inked with Blue Distress Ink.  Next I stamped the MFT stamp on white paper and colored the image with copic markers.  Then I used some light blue ink to make the sky and some green ink for the grass, next I stamped the on sentiment and then cut it out using a Spellbinder die.  I inked the edges of that with blue ink and attached it to the card.  Then I cut out the white clouds using the Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die set and attached them to the card.  Now it is already to be entered into the challenge and then added to my box of cards going to Operation Write Home.  So what do you think?  Did I meet the Friendship Challenge? 
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

8 comments:

  1. You definitely met the friendship challenge. This is such a cute image and I love those stitched clouds. So glad you are a part of the Scrapy Land team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne!! I am thrilled to be part of the Scrapy Land team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this MFT stamp! It has such a sweet image. It's just a perfect fit for the Cards in Envy Best Friends challenge. I really like how you colored the edges that you tore and the added clouds. Great entry and we really appreciate you placing a card in our challenge. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome image for the friendship challenge! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet image for a friend card! It's perfect and adorable card too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you met the friendship challenge! This card is adorable, Lori, with such a sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!!!
    Congratulations on being selected as part of the Scrapyland Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!