Monday, July 14, 2014

Sweet Geraniums

Hello My Peeps!!

Happy Monday!!  I hope you had a great weekend!!  Today I am going to share with you a card that I made for  OWH Sketch Challenge #233 and I am also entering it in the Sparkle and Sprinkle July Challenge.  Here is the card:


For this A2 card I started with pink cardstock for the base of the card and then I cut out the other papers according to the sketch:

 
I did change it up a little bit, instead of the one strip across the bottom I decided to put two banners and then I added brads to each of the banners.  I used the Sparkle & Sprinkle Geranium stamp and stamped in black ink and then colored it in with copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and then used white embossing powder on it.  I just love this geranium stamp set, every summer I plant geraniums in planters in front of my porch, plus they always remind me of my Mom because she had pots of geraniums around her deck. Plus they hold up to the summer heat so well!  So I hope this card makes you smile!  I know I sure smiled when it all came together!!

Don't forget to stop by OWH Sketch Challenge 233 to see the other great cards the ladies made with this sketch and then go over to Sparkle and Sprinkle July 2014 Challenge and see all the great cards there too!!  And don't forget to leave some love for all of your favorites!  We all love to see what you think of our cards!

I hope I have inspired you to make something beautiful today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori. Love the pinks and green combo. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. Congrats on being a SNS Featured Artist too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the layers around your flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I really like your take on the sketch. The papers are beautiful together, and the flower on the kraft is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!