Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Guess what is coming in August???

 
Hello Friends,
 
Today I wanted to let you in a big surprise coming in August!!  There is going to be a Blog Hop between Die-Versions Design Team and the Sparkle and Sprinkle Design Team happening between August 15th to the 17th!!  And you won't want to miss it!!
 
 
Here is a sneak peak of some of the goodies that I received from Sparkle and Sprinkle:


Lots of Glitter, Embossing Powder and a Christmas stamp along with some of the great new Die-Versions Christmas in July dies!!  So be sure to mark your calendars for August 15th and join in on the Blog Hopping fun!!  It is going to be awesome to see what everyone from both Design Teams create with all the above goodies and some DV Christmas dies!!  I can't wait to see all the creations!  So now I have to get busy with all these goodies!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!