Monday, June 30, 2014

Scrap Camp

Hello Friends,

I am excited to be starting an on-line class today called Camp Scrap 2014 with Craft with May.  It is a 6 week creative workshop and I can't wait to get started!  Today it goes live!!  It will be broken down into 4 camp sessions:  Art Journaling, By Design, Kit-Tastic and Mixed Media.  You can sign up for one session or all of them right here!  So why not join me in this fun undertaking!  I am hoping to get lots of ideas for scrapbooking and cardmaking!

Now with the "camping" theme in mind I made a camp card:


I am hoping this gets you into the "camping" frame of mind!!  I know I am ready to get started!!  For this A2 card I started with green cardstock for the base, then I added a 4 inch by 5 1/4 inch piece of patterned paper.  I stamped a My Favorite Things stamp set called Fred Bear Goes Camping on white paper and colored it with Copic markers.  I inked the edge with brown ink and attached that to the card!  So who is with me???

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!