Thursday, June 26, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I want to share a card with you that I made for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge which is to make a Miss You Kids' Card using the new Mama Elephant Fundraiser stamp set "In My Heart".  This is what the stamp set looks like:


And I am so happy that I ordered mine right away and already have it my hot little hands to participate in this Challenge!!  Here is the card that I made:
 

I really love the little kiddos, they are just so stinkin' cute!  And the sentiments are just perfect!  To make this A2 card I started with green cardstock for the base, I cut out the green plaid paper in the size of 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and attached that to the card.  Next I used my blue and green gelatos to color the background and then I used the little patch of grass stamp and some green ink to stamp them in various places on the grass.  I stamped the little girl on a piece of white paper and colored her with Copic markers and then cut her out and added her to the grass.  I then stamped the sentiment and the adorable butterfly on the background in black ink.  That was it!  Very quick and easy with this wonderful stamp set.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today.  If you would like to help out Operation Write Home by purchasing this "In My Heart" stamp set, Mama Elephant will be donating 20% of the price of this stamp set to OWH for every one sold on the Mama Elephant store from now until July 31st!!  And I know you are going to love these stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to stop by and see the other creations with this stamp set at the OWH Midweek Throwdown here.

Have a great day!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!