Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'll be here...

Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday! Today I want to share with you a card that I made for Operation Write Home using the new Mama Elephant Stamp set "In My Heart"!  I am really loving the senitments in this set and all the adorable little kiddos!


I love this little girl with her outstretched arms just waiting to give someone special a big hug!! For this card I used two sheets of paper from the Wild Rose Bluebell 6 x 6 paper pad.  I stamped the little girl onto white paper and colored her in with Copic Markers. I also used one of the sentiments in the "In My Heart" stamp set and I used a corner punch for the edges.  Don't you just want to give this little "cutie pie" a big hug?  I sure do!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something awesome today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!