Friday, February 28, 2014

OWH Color Challenge

Hi Friends,

Today I made a card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown:  Color Challenge.  The challenge this past Wednesday was to make a card using the color Teal or Turquoise on your card.  Here is my card for the challenge:


For this A2 card I started with a dark aqua blue cardstock, then I added the patterned paper to it.  Next I cut out the Simon Says Stamp Big Love You die in turquoise and the Memory Box Heart Flourish die also in turquoise.  So I think that meets the criteria for the challenge!  I really love both of these dies, but the Heart Flourish dies is just so delicate!  It reminds of a musical staff but with hearts instead of musical notes!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have inspired you to create something turquoise or teal today!! 

Happy Turquoise Crafting!!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the colors!! The heart flourish is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!