Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hope

Hello Friends,

Today I made a card for the WPlus9 Birthday Celebration Challenge Week 4:  Stretch It and the challenge was to stretch your creative muscles, they showed an inlaid die cut card and I decided that I wanted to try that too!  Here is my card:


For this A2 card I started out with white cardstock as my base.  Then I cut a piece of the pink and white Survivor paper out to be 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches.  I then took the WPlus9 Seasonal Sentiments Hope die and cut out hope form the paper.  I then took some rainbow paper and cut the Hope die out in that and then I placed the rainbow Hope into the Survivor paper where I cut out Hope.  Then I cut the out the bright pink ribbon using a quickutz die and I placed the hot pink ribbon next to the word hope of the card.  I am hoping this card will cheer up a friend of mine who is going thru chemo treatment for cancer right now.

Be sure to check out some more of the great projects at the WPlu9 Birthday Celebration Challenge Week 4:  Stretch It !

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create something today!  Please feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading what you all think of my cards.

Happy Crafting!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! I love how you die cut the word HOPE from a piece of rainbow paper and inserted it into the pink paper. Gotta try this technique. Your card is just so special!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Penny!! I made this with you in mind!! I hope you are doing well!!

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful. Great inlaid look and the rainbow paper was a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the inlaid die cut and the rainbow paper!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!