Thursday, January 2, 2014

Life is Good!!

Hello Everybody!!

I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve!!  Now it is time to get 2014 rolling!!  So with that in mind I made this card to Welcome 2014!!


 
 For this card I started with red card stock as the base and I used Bo Bunny Alora paper to and stickers for the rest.  I used the Die-Versions Express Edge Celebrate and Life is Good dies and the Die-Versions Short Stop Font for the year 2014. That's it!!  Easy-Peasy and out in the mail it will go today!!  I hope I have inspired you to create something today!!
 
Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and I will get back to you!  
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting
 
Lori
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!