Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birthday Greetings

Hello Crafters,

I haven't posted much this week because it has been a little crazy lately.  And I am going to a weekend crop in Ocean City, NJ so I won't be posting for the next couple of days, but hopefully I will be posting lots of scrapbook pages on Monday!!

Today I am going to share with you a Birthday Card that I made.  Here is the card:


I used a pink cardstock for the base of the card and then added the patterned paper to the top.  Then I cut out Die-Versions Happy Birthday Sweet Wordlets, next I cut out The Cat's Pajamas Celebration Toppers Celebrate and added them to the card.  I then cut out the Taylored Expressions Silhoutte Stems 1.  I used a glitter pen to go over the Happy Birthday and Celebrate.  Then I used some stickles on the flowers.

Well I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful!!  Be sure to check back next week to see some new things!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card. I still need to get some more Wordlets. Have a great time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! I have been in a card making frenzy lately!! It will be nice to get away and just scrap, but you know I will get all sorts of ideas for cards instead!! Isn't that always the way. Cards are so much easier and quicker to make, but I must get caught up at least a little bit!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!