Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kid Cards for Operation Write Home

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share with you some children's cards that I made for Operation Write Home so that our Military Mommy & Daddy's can send home cards to their little ones!


For this card I used Penny Black's Hedgehog stamp and I used the Quickutz shapes.


For this card I used Scrapbuggy's Elephant Die and the sentiment is from Hero Arts Stamp Lil' Hoot.


For this card I used the Taylored Expressions Watson stamp & die.

These cards were a lot of fun to make!

I can't believe that this the 31st of December 2013!!  This year just flew by!!  I am really looking to 2014 and I hope all of you have a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy New Year!!

Lori


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable group of cards Lori! They'll be snatched right up I'm sure. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula!! I hope they do get scooped up right away!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!