Monday, December 23, 2013

Heart Pops

Hey Friends!

Today I want to show you how adorable the  Whispers Heart Pops die is!!  It is from the new Love Struck Collection Die-Versions December Release.  Here is my first card.


I used a bright green card stock for the base of this 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch card.  I then cut out the green print paper and attached that to the base.  Next I cut out 2 of the Sweet Petites Penguin.  Then I cut out the Whispers Heart Pops die in white and in pink. I really love these sweet balloons!!

Here is my next card:


For this card I used more green paper for the base, then I added the green stirpe paper to the base.  I cut out the Whispers Pedal Power die int blue and the Whispers Heart Pops in pink and white again and attached them to the bike.  I then stock some stickers lettes I had to write out the sentiment for this card.  And I wheelie love the way it turned out!! 

If you have any questions or comments, please be sure to leave them in the comments section!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!