Saturday, November 30, 2013

Missing You!!

Hello Friends!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families!  We had our Thanksgiving at our house with our two daughters and my Mother-in-Law and Father-in-Law and it was a very pleasant day! 

While spending time with my family I got to thinking about our military people and how they aren't with their families for this holiday so I made a card for Operation Write Home.


For this card I used the Die-Versions Express Edge "Miss You" and the Joy! Crafts Embroidery Border Edge to make this card.  I am going to be making some more and then mailing them out to Operation Write Home so that our military deployed men and women can keep in touch with their families back home!

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!