Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Goodies!!

Hello Fellow Scrappers!!

Today I am going to share some more Christmas Cards with you that I have made.  Just in case you are wondering why I am making so many different Christmas ~ I am going to tell you!!  I am making them for Operation Write Home!  It is an organization that home made cards over to our deployed troops for them to write in and send home to their loved ones.  But these Christmas cards are for our actual deployed military people!  OWH has asked for some "Any Hero" mail to be given out to the troops around Christmas, so that is why I have made so many different ones.  It has been a lot of fun for me to play around with my different dies and stamps and Christmas paper!!  I hope you enjoy them!

I really love the way this card turned out with the birch tree branches and the Die-Versions Sweet Petites Snowman.


For this card I used the pine branch die, the Quickutz ornament die and the Die-Versions Wee Petites Snow Flurries.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Happy Scrapping and Card Making!!
 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!