Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chill Out

Hello Fellow Crafters!!  Today I am going to share with you a card I made with a few of the new dies from the new Die-Versions November Winter Wonderland Fun Release.


To make this card I used plain white cardstock for the base, then I added the navy blue paper with the white snowflakes.  Next I cut out the Ice Cave Whispers twice, once in white sparkly paper and once in ice blue paper.  I used the negative pieces in the ice blue to fill in the igloo and give it some dimension.  Next I cut two Penguin Sweet Petites, one in black and one in white and I layered them for some dimension.  For the Chill Out title I used the Icicle Font and cut it out in the ice blue paper.  Can't you just feel the chill in the air??  I know I can! 

Please feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions in the comment section!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Scrapping!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!