Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing this sweet butterfly card:
I am entering this card in the Poppystamps July Challenge #140 ~ Things with Wings
For this card I used the following Supplies:
Poppystamps Intricate Cut Butterflies
Poppystamps Floral Stem Collage
Green paper
White paper
Tessler Pearl paper
SCT Change the World stamp set
Black ink
Pink Card Base
Floral paper


This is really a sweet card, Lori. It's always a treat to stop by and see how you're doing. I hope all is well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Poppystamps July Challenge. We're always grateful to have you join us.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet floral paper for your shimmery butterflies to flutter about! Terrific card, Lori. Thanks for sharing it with us at Poppystamps!
ReplyDeleteLove your cheerful colors and fluttering butterflies!🦋
ReplyDeleteHi Lori~! Your butterflies are perfect paired with the beautiful bloom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!
ReplyDelete