For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock to make the base of the card. I took a piece of watercolor paper, a cloud stencil, blending brushes, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress oxides and applied them to the paper. I took Twisted Citron and Bundled Sage distress oxides and applied them to the lower part of the paper. I took some water and spritzed the paper and then dried it with my heat gun. I took some black ink and Sirlus and Zanor and stamped them onto the card. I took VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Tree Root stamp and stamped that along the bottom. I took Peeled Paint distress ink and the Forest Spruce stamp and stamped that upside down along the bottom of the paper. I took the black ink and the Brave & Beloved stamp and stamped that in the sky. I distressed the edges of the watercolor paper and then inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card base.
The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #13 is "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect). The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.
Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!
Hi, Lori! I thought i left a comment and i don't see it. So i am sorry if this is a duplicate comment. :) I wanted you to know how gorgeous this card is and i really appreciate how you give the instructions. Thank you!
This is gorgeous Lori! I love how you've used these new stamps and created a wonderful background. SO clever to turn the Forest Spruce this way too :-) .
So magical. I've always loved pegasus images and you created the perfect background to show these beauties off. Well done, my friend. Big hugs, ♥ Lena Lena’s Creations
Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Those flying horses are magnificent. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi, Lori! I thought i left a comment and i don't see it. So i am sorry if this is a duplicate comment. :) I wanted you to know how gorgeous this card is and i really appreciate how you give the instructions. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is glorious!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Lori! I love how you've used these new stamps and created a wonderful background. SO clever to turn the Forest Spruce this way too :-) .
ReplyDeleteHi, Lori! Great sentiment for your beautiful Pegasus creation. It’s a beautiful card with lovely background. Hugs, de
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card Lori.
ReplyDeleteSo magical. I've always loved pegasus images and you created the perfect background to show these beauties off. Well done, my friend.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations
I absolutely love it! the colors of the background are just perfect for the 2 gorgeous pegasus! The splashes add the perfect touch :) Hugs
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and the background helps create this magical scene!
ReplyDelete