Monday, May 1, 2017

DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE

**This is one of two posts I have today.  If you are looking for the Joy Clair May Challenge please go here.**

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is May 1st and that means that the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE starts today!


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Molly & Rex 6 X 6 paper pack
Scalloped Rectangle die
White cardstock
Blue paper

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Molly & Rex balloon paper and cut out the corner using the Poppystamps Distressed Benson Corner die and then I added this to the card.  Next I cut out the hot air balloon from another piece of the Molly & Rex paper pack, inked the edges with Evergreen bough distress ink.  I cut out a piece of blue paper with the Scalloped Rectangle die and then I added the hot air balloon to this.  I used pop-dots to add the hot air balloon.  I took some of the DL.ART Blue Hue Tail crinkle ribbon from the Mermaids Tale 3rd Edition and made a bow and then attached that to the card.

Be sure to stop by the DL.ART Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have made for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE.


Don't forget to stop by the DL.ART Store too!  Oh, and don't forget that  Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering from the DL.ART Store by using the code:  LK456.  Happy Shopping!!


Now it is your turn to created something for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Lori .I love your color choices and the sentiment just makes me want to dream. Have a blessed day My friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detailed cut on the side. The Blue Hue Tail ribbon looks so pretty. Have a great day Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the die you used on the corner!! The hot air balloon paper is perfect!! The colors are dreamy and fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That corner die in the designer paper is fabulous! At first, I was not sure if it was stenciled or stamped and embossed, but then I noticed that it looked familiar as a die cut. Lori, it's a wonderful creation with the most soothing spring time colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the pretty ribbon and background too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!