Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Scrapy Land Challlenge #61

**This is one of 3 posts I have today**
**If you are looking for the DL.ART March Linky Challenge please go here**
**If you are looking for the Joy Clair March Challenge please go here**


Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #61


The theme for this challenge is


Anything Goes using any brand of low profile or steel ruled die Scrapy Land sells.


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Assorted paper from my stash

For this card I started Black card stock for the base of my card.  I took a piece Prima paper and distressed the edges and then ran it through my Vagabond with one of the dies from the Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage die and then I attached that to the black base of the card.  Next I took the Memory Box Chloe Butterfly die and cut it out with three different papers.  I placed the outline down onto the card and then inlaid the butterfly pieces from the other two papers that I cut out. 

Please be sure to stop by and see all the wonderful creations that the Design Team have made here.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!


Please remember to:


~ Include one or more die brands that Scrapy Land sells 
~ Follow the current theme
~ include a link back to the Scrapy Land Challenge #61

This challenge will close on March 12 and the Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the Scrapy Land store.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori. Love how the butterfly just pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card Lori!! I just love that butterfly! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that butterfly is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Butterfly ! Love the colors of your card !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so stunning!! The butterfly looks amazing!! I love the colors and dies you used!! What a gorgeous card this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Lori!! The butterfly looks amazing!! I love the Distressed Baptisia die in the background!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty background!!Stunning!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous creation, Lori! Your papers and die cuts resemble beautiful mixed media art! It's gorgeous! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so pretty! I love the gorgeous butterfly and wonderful background!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori, this is beautiful! I love the inlaid butterfly and have been drooling over that collage die for a long time! I wish I could get my hands on it! Your card is so inspiring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!