Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dear Reindeer

Hello Friends,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today!


For this A2 card I started with kraft card stock and I added the patterned paper to it.  Next I cut out this adorable reindeer from my Adornit Art Play Holly Jolly Paintable paper and colored it with my Copic markers.  I used an old Creative Memories corner rounder to cut the edges and then I mounted it onto some green paper and added that to the card.  Then I placed the Merry Christmas banner underneath the image.  Now isn't this sweet reindeer just so dear??

I will be sending this card along with other Christmas cards I will be making to Caring Hearts Card Drive
This is the 6th year that Vera Yates and Jennifer McGuire   have been collecting handmade Christmas cards to give to those that live in nursing homes.  Caring Hearts Card Drive is all about bringing joy and holiday cheer to the elderly that are often quite lonely.  This card drive will be going on from October 3 to November 27, 2015.  All Christmas cards must be delivered before November 27th.

I  hope I have inspired you to create a Christmas card today for the Caring Hearts Card Drive to bring some joy to someone living in a nursing home.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. The little reindeer is so cute! Love your card Lori!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, Lori!! I love the adorable reindeer!! You colored it so beautifully!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!