Saturday, November 7, 2015

Believe

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a Christmas card that I made for the Caring Hearts Card Drive 2015.


For this A2 card I started with kraft card stock for the base.  Next I put the snowflake paper, from my stash, and attached that to the card.  Next I took the Adornit Joy Paintable paper and cut out the Believe square, colored it with Copic markers, inked the edges with green ink and then added it to red paper and then added that to the card.  I am really loving these new Adornit Paintables!
I am going to be mailing this Christmas card along with some others that I will be making in the next week to Caring Hearts Card Drive 2015.  This is the 6th year for Vera Yates and Jennifer McGuire  annual collection of handmade cards to give to those that live in nursing homes.  Caring Hearts Card Drive is all about bringing joy and holiday cheer to the elderly that are often quite lonely.  This card drive will be going on from October 3 to November 27, 2015.  Christmas cards must be delivered before November 27th.

I hope I have inspired you to create a Christmas card today for the Caring Hearts Card Drive 2015

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori.




4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet little reindeer!! So cute!! The colors are beautiful!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful image, Lori! I love it. Lori, I have not forgotten about sending a carousel horse to you - unfortunately, I've been having some health problems, and just trying to keep my head above water. When you least expect it, it will be in your talented hands. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious and pretty all rolled into one! What a cute, cute reindeer too. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!