Thursday, July 17, 2014

Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Spots and Dots

Hello My Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for the Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Spots and Dots.  We were asked to use Paper Smooches stamps or dies if we had them.  I just so happened to have the Paper Smooches Wicked Nautical Stamp Set and the Paper Smooches Slang Gang Stamp Set and I decided to use a little bit of both of them for my card.


For this A2 card I started with a piece of pink cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I added the swirl paper to the base, then I stamped the anchor on it.  Next I took some other scraps I had and stamped the chain and the anchor from the Wicked Nautical set on one piece of scrap paper, I inked the edges with ink and added the black dots with my pen.  Then I stamped the yo dude from the Slang Gang set on that piece of paper and added it to the card on and angle lining it up with the anchor.  Then I took another scrap of paper that had the pink anchor on it and I stamped the you anchor me sentiment from Wicked Nautical set on it, inked the edges, put the black dots on it and attached it to the card on an angle.  Next I cut out the Quickutz anchor in black and added that to the top of the card.  I put black dots all around the edge of the card for my "dots" part of the challenge!  I hope you like it!!  Don't forget to check out the other cards in the Simon Wednesday Challenge

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the way you mixed some different anchor images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, love the different anchors
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!