Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OWH Scarf Challenge

Hello My Friends,

Hope everyone is having a good day!  Today I am going to share with you a card I made for an Operation Write Home challenge called Scarf Challenge.  For this challenge we are to make a card using a scarf that Sandy got as a gift.  Here is my card:


For this A2 card I started with pink cardstock as the base of the card, next I cut a piece of embossed yellow paper to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and attached that.  Next I cut out a piece of the pink paper with an old Quickutz Border die I have and then I ran that through with a swirl embossing folder.  Next I cut out the Lawn Fawn thanks die in 2 different shades of pink and added them to the card!  So what do you think?  Does it look something like the scarf?  I sure hope so!  Be sure to check out the other cards here.

I hope I have inspired you to be creative today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori! I especially like the shadowed thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty take on the challenge! Love the way you layered the diecut!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!