Sunday, July 13, 2014

Baby Boy

Hello Friends!

One of my close friends son just had a baby boy so I am going to be sharing two cards I made for the New Parents and the New Grandma!!  Here is my first card:


For this A2 card I started with blue cardstock for the base of the card and then added some patterned paper.  Next I cut out the My Favorite Things Die-namics Baby Onesie die in the spotted paper.  The "It's A Boy" is an old CM sticker that I had on hand.

Here is the 2nd one:


For this A2 card I started with blue cardstock for the base, next I put s piece of brown and white stripped paper on the card base.  I used an old Scrapyland die and cut it out in white paper and then colored it with my copic markers and pieced it together and placed that on the blue star paper.  I cut the "It's A Boy" out with a quickutz die.

So what do you think?  Will they like these cards?  I sure hope so!  I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are so cute. Love the onsie and the little monkey is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! I hope my friend and her son and his wife like them!!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet & fun set of cards! I really like that cute little onesie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!