Sunday, January 16, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #185 ~ Anything Goes using a die brand that Dies R Us sells

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new Challenge on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU Challenge #185 ~ Anything Goes using a die brand that Dies R Us sells.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #185:



Ingredients:

Purple polka dot paper
Black paper
Lavender paper
Green paper
Green & White Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Purple polka dot paper and added that to the card base.   I took the Impression Obsession Framed Chicken Wire die and some Dark Green paper and cut that out.  I added the Chicken Wire Frame to a piece of Lavender paper and added that to the upper left hand side of the cards.  I took the Impression Obsession Stitched Tulip due and some Lavender and Green paper and cut out the Tulip and added that to the center of the Chicken Wire die.  I took the Memory Box Thank You die and some Black and Lavender paper and cut out the Thank you, pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took some Green & White Bakers Twine and made a bow and added that to the top of the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


5 comments:

  1. What a great thank you card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful shades of purple to accent the awesome diecuts, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple! And your pretty bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tulip die with the chicken fence die behind is so beautiful. Love the colours and the card design. Beautifully done!
    Enjoy your day. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!