Sunday, July 25, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #558 ~ Layout Titles ~ "Summer Fun"

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #558 ~ Layout Titles ~ "Summer Fun" ~ use the phrase "Summer Fun" for your title on your layout.  You may add extra words, but not less.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #558:




This layout is of my daughter Julie swimming in the pool at Grandma's house with Aunt Ceil, Uncle Charlie and Cousin Chuckie.

Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love the photos you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, what a fan-tabulous layout. I can imagine how much you will enjoy browsing through this scrapbook with such wonderful memories! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout and such wonderful photos of a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!