Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Fairy Hugs SNEAK PEEK Release on June 16th

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!


Today I am sharing a Sneak Peek of 2 new Fairy Hugs stamps! Fairy Hugs Clovers and Fairy Hugs Frilly Branches.  You can purchase these stamps at the Fairy Stamper Store on June 16th.



For this card I made the background with Distress Oxides on my Gel Plate and than I stamped the NEW Fairy Hugs Clovers stamp onto the card with Black ink.  I took the NEW Fairy Hugs Frilly Branches and stamped them with VersaMark and heat embossed them with White embossing powder.  I took a Pink gel pen and went over the lines on the clovers to make them stand out.  


I hope you will stop by the Fairy Stamper Store on June 16th to see all the Awesome New Fairy Hugs stamps being released!  I think you are going to love them!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!