Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Fairy Hugs Stamps Wiggles

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!


Today I am sharing a card I made with some of the newly released Fairy Hugs Stamps!



Ingredients:

VersaMark
White card stock
Black Sparkle embossing powder
Turquoise Sparkle embossing powder
Rose Gold embossing powder

For this A2 card I started by making the base of my card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Fairy Hugs Fairy-Scapes Deep Blue Sea paper and cut it down to 4" by 5 1/4" and added that to the card base.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Wiggles, Versamark and stamped that onto the card.  I heat embossed it with Turquoise Sparkle embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Tentacles and stamped that with VersaMark onto the card and than heat embossed it with Black Sparkle embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Mini Starfish and stamped that with VersaMark and than heat embossed it with Rose Gold embossing powder.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lori! Your oceanic fantasy could not be more beautiful with those rich colors and fabulous textures! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!