Monday, January 25, 2021

Moon Tree

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I made this card for Fairy Stamper using Fairy Hugs stamps and the Lavinia Fairy Hives stamps.



Ingredients:

Fairy Hugs Moon Tree stamp

Fairy Hugs Fern Leaves stamps

Lavinia Fairy Hive stamps

Black ink

Forest Moss distress oxide

Black Soot distress oxide

Uni POSCA White paint pen


For this A2 card I took the Fairy Hugs Frozen Background paper and cut it down to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches.   I took some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Moon Tree stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I took Forest Moss distress oxide and stamped the Fairy Hugs Fern Leaves onto the bottom of the card.  I took my blending brush and Black Soot distress oxide and blended that onto the bottom of the card.  I took the Lavinia Fairy Hive stamp and Black ink and stamped them hanging from the tree.  I took the Uni POSCA White paint pen and put the dots in the windows of the hives and then I added it to a White card base.


Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scene you have created. I love the sky behind the tree and images.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!