Monday, January 18, 2021

Mimsy Goes For A Stroll

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I made this card for Fairy Stamper using some Lavinia stamps that I got from the store.   I love the Mimsy cat stamp, it reminds me of my black cat Josie!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Yellow marker

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of DreamScape Colorburst paper and some Verdant ink and the Fern Leaf stamp and the Fern Heads stamp and stamped them across the bottom of the paper.  I took the VersaFine Clair Purple Delight ink and the Chinese Lanterns and stamped them on the right side of the paper.  I took the VersaFine Warm Breeze ink and the Luna Lights stamp and stamped them onto the paper.  I took the Black ink and the Mimsy stamp and stamped the cat on the bottom of the paper.  I took the Bee and the Dragonfly Fairy bugs stamp and the Black ink and stamped them onto the paper.  I inked the edges of the DreamScape paper with Black ink and then I added it to the card base.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!