Friday, November 27, 2020

My Time To Craft Challenge ~ Christmas Animals

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I am Guest Designing for the rest of 2020 with the My Time To Craft Challenge Design Team.  A new challenge starts today and the theme is Christmas Animals.

Here is my card:


Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue snowflake paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink 
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Blue Snowflake paper and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Colorado Craft Company Kittens and Mittens stamp and some black ink and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then used the matching die to cut out the Kittens.  I took a scrap of white paper and my Distress Edge Ruler and tore the paper and then added that to the card.  I took the Kittens and added them onto top of the white paper.  I took one of the sentiments from the same stamp set and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Please be sure to stop by the My Time To Craft Challenge Blog to see all the lovely inspiration the Design Team has come up with!


Now it is your turn to make something for this challenge!  I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet hun, I love those kitties!

    Have a great Sunday
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!