Monday, November 23, 2020

Fairy Hugs New Release

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card I made with the some of the new Fairy Hugs stamps that were just released.


Here is my cards:





Ingredients:

Black ink
Bronze embossing powder
Yellow embossing powder
White card stock 
Watercolor paper
Star paper
Sequins 
Stars

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Star paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Azalea stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I made a mask for Azalea and then took VersaMark and the Bronze embossing powder and the Fairy Hugs Stone Wall stamp.  I stamped the Wall with VersaMark onto the bottom of the watercolor paper and then heat embossed it with Bronze embossing powder.  I took my blending brushes, Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans distress oxide and applied the ink to the paper.  I spritzed some water onto the paper and then dried it with my heat tool.  I took the Fairy Hugs Moon stamp and the VersaMark and stamped the Moon onto the paper and then heat embossed it with Yellow embossing powder.  I took my Quickie Glue pen and the sequins and added them to Azalea.  I put more glue onto Azalea's wings and then sprinkled on some Fairy Hugs Glitter Silver Lightening Powder over her wings.  I used the Glue pen to add the stars to the sky.  I inked the edges with Black ink and then added that to the base of the card.


You can find all of the stamps and inks over at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!