Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Poppy Thank You

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I have another Thank you card to share with you today.



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Black & White patterned paper
Red paper
Green paper
Black ink
Thank you stamp

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took the Black & White patterned paper and the Penny Black Poppy Edger die and cut out the left side of the paper and then I added that to the card.  I took the Red and Green paper and Penny Black Poppy Edger die and cut out the Poppy and inlaid the pieces onto the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Deckled Tag banner and Red paper and cut that out.  I took some Black ink and the Thank you stamp and stamped that onto the banner and added that to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. Those poppies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!