Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #480 ~ White Space


Hello Blogging Friends,


The theme for January at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges is "Out of your Comfort Zone" and this month we want to challenge you to create layouts you may usually pass over as it may not be within your normal comfort zone.


LM #480 ~ White Space


In the scrapbooking world white space  jon a scrapbook page in not always white.  It can be any color or patterned paper.   The term white space refers to an area devoid of photos, embellishments, journaling and title.  White space provides a resting point for the eye and breathing room for the viewer taking in your photos and journaling.  This is a challenge for me because I like to use up all the space on a page!


Here is my layout:




This is a picture of my oldest daughter Julie at the park posing for a picture.  I love the look on her face in this picture.  I used paper from a Kiwi Lane Bloom paper kit and my Creative Memories big circle for the Custom Cutting System.  I used a Die-Versions font to cut out the title.  


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning layout. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so sweet and pretty here Lori! Really loving those floral papers and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout, Lori! Fabulous paper choices and the colors match Julie's jacket so beautifully. It makes the photo just pop. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!