Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snow Globe Card

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn on the Dies R Us Blog today and I am sharing a fun Snow Globe card.



For this A2 card I started with White card stock and I took the snowflake paper and cut out the center of the Poppystamps Snow globe kit.



I took the other two pieces of the Poppystamp Snow globe Kit and some White glitter paper and cut out the snow.



I took some green paper and the Memory Box Whispering Pines Landscape die and cut out the trees and added them to the snowflake paper.

 

I trimmed off the parts of paper hanging over the circle and I added the White glitter paper pieces .





I took the Poppystamps Village Houses dies and some Green and Brown paper and cut out the house and added it to the snowflake circle.




I took some yellow paper and cut out the windows and added them to the house.



I took some Black sparkle paper and cut out he outside of the Snow globe and the Snow globe stand.  I took the Plaid paper and cut it down and inked the edges with black ink and then added that to the White card base.  I put the snow globe together and added it to the card.



I took some Black ink and the sentiment stamp and stamped that onto some leftover White paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.




Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

8 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and a wonderful card. Love the scene inside the snow globe. Very pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I just love this gorgeous snowglobe card Lori!! Stunning sparkly paper and thanks for sharing how you've assembled it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous snow globe scene, Lori! Thanks for sharing how you made it. I couldn't have come up with that in a million years, so I appreciate the extra time you took in making photos. Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this snow globe scene. That snowflake pattern paper works so great and the glittery snow is perfect. That was so wonderful of you to show the steps in it's creation too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a wonderful card. Thanks for the instructions in how to replicate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Lori! What a fun scene you created in your snowglobe! Thanks for sharing how you made it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous winter scene Lori,
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!