Friday, November 15, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have another Thanksgiving card to share with you!



Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Turkey die (retired)
White card stock
Leaf paper
Cranberry paper
Assorted papers from my stash
Black ink
Aged Mahogany distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took the Leaf paper, inked the edges with Aged Mahogany distress ink and added that to the card.  I took some Cranberry paper to build the turkey on.  I took the Turkey die and assorted paper and cut out all the pieces and put him together on the Cranberry paper.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took some scraps of paper and the leaves die from the Sue Wilson Designs Garden Card set and add the the leaves to the card.  I took some White paper, black ink and the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment from the Joy Clair Hello Autumn stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I inked the edges of the paper with the Aged Mahogany distress ink and added that to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card. LOVE that wonderful turkey die too. Just the right colors!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and adorable. I love that turkey and the background papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, he's so cute, fab card, have great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this happy and festive turkey guy!! Nicely done my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with that turkey! Now I'm definitely going on a shopping spree. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!