Friday, August 30, 2019

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challegne ~ Paper Piecing

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I saw that there is a
challenge for paper piecing over on  The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog so I had to pull out one of my quilt dies and get busy!



Here are my cards:












I used a Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die #3 Flower Burst and four different sheets of paper.  I cut each of the pieces of paper with the Flower Burst die and then pieced them together and made the four cards.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers dies and some pink patterned paper and cut out the hearts with the pink paper and added them to the middle of the quilt.  I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Background die on the background paper and an old Stampin' Up sentiment and a Jillian Vance quilt sentiment.  


I am entering these cards in the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge ~ Paper Piecing.


Now hop on over to The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge ~ Paper Piecing to see what everyone has made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

10 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the dies you used!! The quilts are all so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is just something about this quilt look that is very warm and comforting like a hug! I just love this design and your choice of papers is perfect! Beautiful job friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lori, I love quilt dies and I really want to add this one to my collection but when I click on the link you provided, it gives me an error message saying the site can't be reached. :-( Can you email me with info on where it might be purchased? I adore your cards and the idea of doing the mix and match with the different papers is marvelous! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did get busy - and they're all beautiful. Love the paper choices you used for these too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt card is lovely. Like seeing it in various colors. Like a fabric quilt it changes the personality of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These quilt designs are fantastic. I am always loving quilts as my Mom was a great quilter and very talented at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful, Lori! The vintage quilt fabrics make me feel as though I am at a country fair at the quilting display! Pure delight, and such fantastic sentiments! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Lori, each and EVERY one!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW these are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!