Saturday, August 31, 2019

Simon Says "S" is for....

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I am entering this card in the Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ "S" is for...


Here is my card for this challenge ~ "S" is for Starry Sky



Ingredients:

White cardstock
Tumbled Glass distress oxide
Twisted Citron distress oxide
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Green paper
Versamark
Silver embossing powder


For this A2 card I made the base of the card with white card stock.  I took a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor cardstock and sprayed some Tim Holtz Distress Resist Spray onto the paper, when it is dry I start blending the other distress oxides onto the paper spraying with the Resist Spray between colors.  When the paper was all dry I added that to the base of the card. I took a piece of Neenah Solar White, black ink and the Lawn Fawn Upon A Star stamps and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored them in with Copic markers and then cut them out with the Lawn Fawn Upon A Star Lawn Cuts.  I took some green paper and the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside die and cut out the grass.  I  added the added the grass to the bottom of the card and then I added the critters and the stars to the card.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark onto the card and then heat embsossed it with Silver embossing powder.


Hop on over to the Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ "S" is for... and see all the wonderful creations made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! The starry sky is gorgeous!! I love the sweet critters stargazing, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S BEAUTIFUL, Lori! The little constellations are adorable. I've never seen them before. Loving the bright colors - your night time sky is LOVELY! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little starry night scene. LOVE!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this Lori! You're having so much fun creating the different background lately and I love that!! This is one of my faves sets that I never got to play with very much!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful starry night scene. Cute how the animals are all peering up to the sky too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!