Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Scrapy Land Challenge #101


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~



Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Bo Bunny Altitude Collection paper
White card stock
White paper
Tan paper
Green paper
Brown ink
Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Altitude paper and attached it to the card.  I took the Hero Arts Deer & Ornament die, a piece of tan paper and a piece of green paper and cut the die out twice.  I cut the deer out of the tan paper and attached them to the green die cut and then I attached that to another piece of Bo Bunny Altitude paper and then fussy cut around the edge.  I took some bakers twine and tied a bow at the top and added it to the card.  I took some white paper and the Sue Wilson Designs Mini Expressions Warmest Wishes and cut that out and glued that to the card underneath the ornament.

Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #101 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the idea of the deer in the bauble. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lori, this card is so stunning!! I really love the colors first of all and the snowflake work perfectly with your die cut design!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful ornament die you used!! Adding it to my must-have list!! The papers are so pretty!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lori, It's romantic and I love the design. Tiphanie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design Lori! The background looks amazing and super fun colors that you used! The deer ornament is gorgeous!! So pretty my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I've not seen a deer used with this pretty purple background before. Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with that ornament, Lori! Loving the purple since it's my favorite color and the deer die cuts are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!