Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Quilted Thanks

Hello Blogging Friends!!


November is the month of Thankfulness and I have made some quilted thanks cards to share with you!


These cards are on sale for the month of November for $3.50 each over on my site Cards for Charity.  All the money from the sale of these cards will be donated to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.



Here are my cards:








Ingredients for above cards:

Bo Bunny Dreams of Autumn paper pack
Core'dinations Paper ~ various colors
Various embossing folders

And here is a Thanks card:



Ingredients:

Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die
Core'dinations paper


If you are interested in buying any of these cards please visit my Cards for Charity page.


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to VOTE!!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori all your thank you cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so stunning, Lori!! I love the quilted look and the papers you used!! So gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look amazing my friend! LOVE the quilt look with the various patterns and papers! The sentiment is perfect with it!! Wishing you much success with your mission! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, these are exquisite. I cannot imagine being able to so perfectly place the pieces into the frames for that inlaid appearance. Beautiful! Hoping you are enjoying your time away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly what I needed, my friend. Thanks for inspiring me to dig out my quilt dies and get some use out of them. I forget they are in my collection but when I do use them, I love the result. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!