Saturday, October 20, 2018

Cheapo Dies Winter Birdhouse

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Winter Birdhouse die.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Winter patterned paper
Blue paper
Wood paper
White paper
Black paper
Gray paper
Sentiment stamp
Black ink
Stickles Clear Rock Candy
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took the Winter patterned paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Exclusive Winter Birdhouse die and cut it out 4 times, once in black, white, blue and wood paper.  I cut the pieces apart and then put it back together with all the different pieces.  I then took a a piece of the wood paper and I placed that onto the card and I added the birdhouse on top of the pole.  I cut the birds out with gray paper, used a black pen to make their eyes and attached them to the birdhouse.  I took the Stickes Clear Rock Candy and put that on the white parts of the birdhouse to look like snow and ice.  I took a piece of white paper and cut out the mountains across the top and added that to the card.  I took some black ink and the sentiment stamp and stamped the sentiment onto the white part of the paper.  I took more of the Stickles clear rock candy and ran some across the top of the white mounds to make it look like ice on top of the snow.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!



Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the winter bird house!! The sentiment is absolutely perfect!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you’ve used this cute die, Lori! It’s a wonderful creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, No, another die to add to my Wish List! Lori, you have to stop doing such cute cards. My budget will be completely out of whack. :-D Love your icy winter color combo and that great background paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!