Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Scrapy Land Challenge #95

**This is one of 3 posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies post please go HERE.  If you are looking for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE post please go HERE.  Thank you!!


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #95


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Stampendous Ocean Wisdom stamp set
White card stock
Shiny blue paper
Iridescent paper
Black ink
Mermaid charm

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took some Bo Bunny Boardwalk paper and added that to the card.  I took the Frantic Stamper Seahorse Edger die and some shiny blue paper and cut it out and added that to the left side of the card.  I took some iridescent paper and the Memory Box Elegant Jellyfish die and cut that out and added that to the card.  I took one of the sentiments from the Stampendous Ocean Wisdom stamp set and some black ink and stamped that onto the card.  I took some DL.ART Peacock Crinkle Ribbon and made a bow, I took some twine and tied the mermaid charm onto the bow and then added that to the card.

 Hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #95 and see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.


You have until August 12th to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning one of 2 $10 gift certificates to Scrapy Land.


Scrapy Land will be CELEBRATING their 100th Challenge in October and you won't want to miss it!!  There will be a Blog Hop and Prizes to be won!!  So be sure to stay tuned for more details!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

12 comments:

  1. oooooh, Lori! I need each of those dies, and am in love with your beautiful mermaid charm! Gorgeous card - love the iridescent jelly fish, and the wonderful wavy background. It's amazing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lori! The sea horse edger die is so intricate and looks amazing. Love the jelly fish...that little sparkle looks great against the background. The little charm is the perfect accent on this great creation!
    Love this Lori!
    Have a great day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Lori! Fabulous octopus in sparkly pink and I adore the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Lori, I love how you used the dies and the charm is so cute.. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and so serene looking. Love that sentiment with these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lori, I love this!! The background is beautiful!! The jellyfish looks amazing!! I love the die you used along the side, too!! And what a fabulous sentiment!! Gorgeousness, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer! What a gorgeous card! Love the shimmer on your jelly fish and that charm is way cool! I have one just like it that I added to my mermaid bottle! Thanks for sharing your lovely design here friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. On hot day, like today. This beauty is so welcome. Snorkeling and just have fun in the water. Fabulous scene and dies. Have a awesome weekend.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just a fun underwater scene if I ever did see one! Amazing! I love the jellyfish! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your under the water card. I love the horseshoe die.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!