Monday, January 1, 2018

You Warm My Heart

**This is one of 3 posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge please go here. If you are looking for the DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE please go here. Thank you!!**



Happy New Year!!!  

I hope everyone had a fun evening last night and that you all got home safe!!


 Today is the start of the Card for Little Hearts Card Drive!!  It will run through the month of January.  This is a card drive dedicated to bringing smile, hope and encouragement to Congenital Heart patients.


 For this Card Drive you are to make HEART THEMED thinking of you cards.  For more information about Cards for Little Hearts and the 3 different collections, please visit the website:  www.cardsforlittlehearts.com


Here is my first card for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive, I will be making more for this card drive and sharing them with you here!!

 


Ingredients:

Black ink
Copic markers
Watercolor paper
Heart paper
White card stock
Picked Raspberry distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock.  I took some heart paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and then added it to the card.  I took some watercolor paper, black ink and the Unity Stamp Mittens in the Winter stamp set and stamped it onto the paper and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I took the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle die and cut out the penguin, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added that to the card.  I stamped the sentiment onto more watercolor paper and then cut it out with the Memory Box  Stitched Heart Layers die, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and then added it to the card.

If you would like to join us in making cards for the children with Congenital Heart Disease be sure to check out the Cards for Little Hearts web page to read the mission and guidelines.



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that penguin is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet, Lori!! The image is precious!! I love all the hearts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!